The Almaz group of companies includes both companies with rich history starting as far back as 1948, such as RPDTI, and new companies such as the "Almaz" trading house, created in the XXI century. Combination of experience accumulated by generations of the engineers and modern business approach is what makes us a strong and successful company.
- 1992 — Insider company formed. It was a trade enterprise, which had trading spare parts for machinery as one of the fields.
- 1993-1995 — Insider company supplies spare parts for Altai tractor manufacturing factories: Altaiselmash, Altai Tractor Equipment Factory, Altai Tractor Factory.
- 1995-2000 — purchasing production facilities, acquiring the client base,
- 2001 — founding of CJSC "Rubtsovsk Spare Parts Factory", spare parts production established,
- 2007 — start of tillage machinery production,
- 2008 — the machinery tested on the fields of the Altai machine-testing station and in farms,
- 2009 — the first 100 units of Almaz machines started working on the Russian fields,
- 2010 — Trading house "Almaz" was formed, and the creation of the company dealer network started,
- 2011 — the company manufactures over 40 models of tillage equipment and more than 200 types of spare parts,
- 2012 — Rubtsovsk Spare Parts Factory put into production four new products: combined and tooth rollers for disc harrows ALMAZ, plow PON 4+1, plow PP 9-35,
- 2013 — production lines upgrade, license agreement with German agricultural machinery manufacturer Landmaschinenfabrik Köckerling GmbH & Co. KG, The manufactured products’ conformity to the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 010/2011 "On the safety of machinery and equipment" was confirmed. RZZ Quality management system was certified according to ISO 9001-2011.
- 2014 — the ALMAZ machinery is manufactured under trademarks of DANA, SVAROG, FINIST, PERESVET. Production of new models started: advanced plow FINIST PNG-8-50K and the first seeder by "RZZ". DANA harrows are equipped with disks of Italian company AMA.
- 2015 — the range of tillage machinery was expanded: STAVR PG-5 deep tiller and variable width plow FINIST PLNR- (4 + 1) × 40. The network of company’s dealers is expanding as well: new official representatives began working in Kazakhstan and the Crimean Federal District.
- 2016 — production premises expanded to 65,000 m². The VITA SZP-3,A all-crop seeder put into mass production, expansion of the model range continues: new PNG, PLNR plows and double row harrows were introduced.
- 2017 — Anitim JSC joined the Almaz group of companies
- 2018 — "Year of Quality": ISO 9001-2015 certification, increasing the warranty period for all machinery from 12 to 24 months.